Last Updated on
Want to have a safe and the best pressure cooker for your house? Looking for a pressure cooker which can be used as a canner too? Then I have the perfect solution for that! A pressure cooker canner can solve your problem.
21-1/2-Quart best Pressure Cooker Canner
Pressure canners use gauges with either dial or pressure gauges. Again, pressure canners are a must to safely can foods. Pressure canners come in a wide variety of sizes. These canners may hold up to 22 Quarts of canned food. It has the ability to process food at pressures up to 25 pounds. A popular brand of pressure cooker canner is All-American. It provides high quality and durable pressure cooker canners.
- CULINA QUALITY 18/10 stainless steel Pressure Cooker has a 6 quart capacity and cooks foods up to 70% faster than conventional cooking, saving you time and lowering your energy bill. Includes a heavy gauge, stainless steel steamer basket and tempered glass lid.
- EASY One-Touch open and close mechanism allows for one-hand operation. Locking mechanism secures pressure cooker cover to the pot in any position. Adjustable Pressure Valve can be set to low, high or steam release. Water Level markings inside the pot ensure correct pressure and optimal results. Steamer insert for perfectly cooked vegetables, seafood and more!
- SAFE Six safety features, including visible red pressure indicator that pops up when pressurized. Safety Valve. Cover will not open when pressure has not been fully released. Large, ergonomic handles. Silicone gasket is BPA-free. UL Approved.
- DURABLE Constructed from heavy-duty 18/10 stainless steel with a satin finish, the Culina Pressure Cooker has an encapsulated aluminum base to ensure even heat distribution. Can be used on all stovetops, even Induction Heating. All parts are easy to clean, although dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended to maintain finish.
- 100% Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
Whom Is This Product For?
- This product is designed for those as described below:
- People who are looking for the best pressure cooker for canning capabilities.
- Those who like pressure cooking with pressure maintenance at hand.
- Who want a pressure cooker with dial or weighted gauges.
- For them who want a metal-to-metal sealing system.