- 1 Aroma Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer Review
- 2 So, let’s know more about this product.
- 3 Stainless Steel Rice Cooker Review
- 4 Check a quick video on Top Stainless Steel Rice Cookers
- 5 Things to Consider Before Buying a Rice Cooker
The rice cooker is a great invention for us that saves not only time but also creates the best way to get perfectly cooked fluffy rice in minutes. Whether from short grain or long grain brown to Japanese and Chinese Black style, rice comes up in different varieties and you can serve that in exactly many ways.
However, if rice is one of your most favorite foods, then you’re not alone. So to get the proper taste of any food, you might cook it with just the right and reliable rice cooker which will do the job well.
So, if you are in the market to look for the best stainless steel rice cooker, I’m here for you to suggest the best two I’ve ever found. Just go through the lines below.
Aroma Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer Review
People who want an easy and reliable home cooking, this Aroma Digital Rice Cooker is the best choice for them. This convenient rice cooker perfectly cooks 4 to 8 cups of a variety of rice along with some specialized functions for both brown and white rice. Besides, once the rice is cooked, it automatically switches to keep warm. Moreover, the unique sensor technology has a micro-computer that optimizes cooking temperature for enhancing the flavor and texture.
So, let’s know more about this product.
Features & Benefits
- This cooker yields up to 4 cups and 8 cup rice cooker. Hence, it allows to prepare up to 2-8 cups of any variety of cooked rice.
- It comes up with easy to use functions, automatically keep warm option, as well as programmable digital controls.
- It includes accessories such as rice measuring cup, steam tray, serving spatula and some exclusive coupons and recipes for Carolina and Mahatma rice.
- For a flexible meal planning, it offers a 15 hours delay timer. Hence it’s perfect for families on the go.
- When you’re done with cooking, all the accessories are removable for easy cleanup.
- Perfect for cooking a variety of rice.
- Features programmable digital controls.
- Automatically switches to keep warm.
- BPA-free steam control and easy cleanup option.
- Although this product does a decent job, some of the customers complained it to be a bit small for vegetables.
- Some users mentioned it to work slowly.
In spite of some shortcomings, I will tell you that it’s still the most popular rice cooker. You will know better if you check the comments of users in different websites. Moreover, this product is damn good for its price, and it lasts for a long time. Hence, it’s best for the smart guys who need a rice cooker for their household.
I hope it would be a good buy for you.
Stainless Steel Rice Cooker Review
I am introducing you to the Miracle Exclusive 81 rice cooker, which prepares rice automatically. Again, it switches to stay warm mood when it completes cooking and keeps your rice warm for hours. The glass lid allows you to view rice or vegetables while cooking and the easy view indicator, automatically lights on and identify cooking moods. It’s made with durable materials for log time use and premium performance.
Hence, this MR-81 is an ideal addition to any kitchen or cooking needs. You might use it for the best cooking experience. Now, let’s drive into its features.
Feature & Benefits of Stainless Steel Rice Cooker
- The Miracle Exclusive 81comes with a stainless steel coating that allows your food never to come in contact with any chemical or substance.
- You can use it for multiple purposes for cooking. It’s good to cook brown rice, wild rice, pea soup, lentil soup, quinoa, barley, steel cut oatmeal and other grains with it.
- It comes with a vegetable steamer tray that measures rice and cup paddle.
- Unlike most other similar products it offers a beautiful solid mirror and glass lid to view the items during your cooking.
- It features indicator lights to check the cooking moods, cooks 8 cups of rice and yields up to 12 cups of cooked rice.
- It comes up with high-quality materials for a sturdy solid construction.
- Automatically switches to warm mood in cooking.
- Includes measuring cups and rice paddle.
- Minimum 2 to maximum 8 cups of rice cooking.
- The pot and simple lid are easy to clean.
- Cooks well and is super-fast.
- A few buyers complained about the large steamer basket holes.
- Some users found this product to be a bit pricy for a basic one-lever top lid unit.
Finally, this Miracle Exclusive 81 rice cooker is the most sold product ever in the market. Moreover, it’s far better than other similar category products for its price. It’s designed to be user-friendly and to go with you forever. To conclude our review, the features of this product are awesome! Along with a balanced mix of pros and cons, we have found this product to be a good stainless steel rice cooker. Hence, if you need the best quality product with an enhanced durability looks no further just grab this.
This Miracle Exclusive 81 is a good buy for anyone and worth every penny of your money.
Check a quick video on Top Stainless Steel Rice Cookers
Things to Consider Before Buying a Rice Cooker
Since a rice cooker is a great cooking companion in your kitchen and it’s no easy task to select which one would be best suited for you, keep in mind some key factors whenever you intend to buy one. These are given below.
Volume of the Rice Cooker
Volume is usually the first necessity for you to consider. The volume of a rice cooker indicates the volume of rice it can cook in one cycle. Rice cookers most commonly include 5.5 or 10 cups. Cookers of 5.5 cups are completely adequate for a family having 4 or 5 members in a single meal. But if you have a larger family, then pick a rice cooker of 10 cups.
The bowl is an essential part of a rice cooker. For any entry level model, bowls are typically made of aluminum. But the higher entry models are of stainless steel. Aluminum heats quickly and unevenly whereas steel provides a more even heat.
The interior of the bowl is also a matter of concern. Most of the bowls come with a nonstick coating and various qualities. And the fact is, I’ve noticed that the coating of cheap rice cookers flakes off after some uses. But the coating of higher end bowls always lasts for a long time.
Consider the Cooking Logic
The simple and cheap rice cookers have a common strategic logic to cook. The higher end models have added some additional functions including.
- Digital displays.
- Offers preset for a variety of rice.
- Displaying the remaining time.
- A scheduled cooking.
- Adjustment of temperature and humidity and dynamic monitoring.
Most of the rice-makers come with a simple coiled electric heating element that’s under the bowl. It’s the reason why the rice gets overcooked. Cheaper aluminum bowl always exacerbated this.
However, the higher end rice cooker manufacturers always use induction heating. That is the magnetic field that alternates rapidly uses the whole bowl as the heating element.
Price & Brand
Probably this is the most important factor to consider. The reputed brand always offers products of standard quality for a higher price. But, it’s going to save your money in the long run. Trust me, if you buy a low-quality product to save your money then you will slap on your back after a few weeks.
After going through the previous lines, I believe that one of these products has become your most favorite cooker. It was my aim to help you find the best stainless steel rice cooker in the market. Tailoring out the exact requirements and deciding the budget would help you to find the best fit for you. I will recommend you to go through the buying guideline section once again if you are still in confusion about the expecting factors of a best stainless steel rice cooker. However, these two are the best rice cooker I’ve found after weeks of research. I hope you will love them if you use. Besides, these products can take your cooking experience to the new level with immense joy and refreshment.